Open science is the movement to make scientific research (including publications, data, physical samples, and software) and its dissemination accessible to all levels of an inquiring society, amateur or professional. Open science is transparent and accessible knowledge that is shared and developed through collaborative networks. It encompasses practices such as publishing open research, campaigning for open access, encouraging scientists to practice open notebook science, and generally making it easier to publish and communicate scientific knowledge.
[Wikipedia April 2019]
- encouraging TOP PhDs
- maintaining a wiki for discussion open-science (this wiki)
- organising workshop for people interested in and engaged in open-science activities.
Confluence spaces are great for sharing content and news with your team. This is your home page. Right now it shows recent space activity, but you can customize this page in anyway you like.
Complete these tasks to get started
- Edit this home page - Click Edit in the top right of this screen to customize your Space home page
- Create your first page - Click the Create button in the header to get started
- Brand your Space - Click Configure Sidebar in the left panel to update space details and logo
- Set permissions - Click Space Tools in the left sidebar to update permissions and give others access
Recent space activity